Digital Project Manager
At Little Giant linked by Isobar, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Our customer-centric approach has made us New Zealand’s fastest-growing agency and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business including Les Mills, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, ASB and Spark, to name just a few.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our digital PMs manages a portfolio of client projects within a cross-functional team and is responsible for ensuring these projects are delivered to a world-class quality that serves the best interests of the team, our clients and the Little Giant business.
They set projects up for success, drive team focus and lead individuals to assume collective responsibility and accountability for the work. They live in the future – adjusting for what is, planning for what could be, and mitigating risk to avoid what must not be.
- Manage the allocation of resources to your projects, working with the Senior Delivery Manager (Delivery lead) to balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Prepares and presents effective project proposals, estimates, Statements of Work and project plans that sell the project experience and clearly convey scope, timings, assumptions and cost
- Use delivery tools and processes to facilitate task management, clear communication, visibility and collaboration
- Clearly communicates project status, project health, changes, and manage expectations with teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Develops a transparent relationship with clients built on trust and professionalism
- Uses Little Giant tools and project management processes to maintain visibility on budget, timings and scope at all times during projects and takes actions to mitigate potential project overruns
- Identifies any changes to scope, timings and budget across projects and negotiates with clients to reach a successful outcome for all parties, creating Change Requests when required
- Escalates potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client services
- Manages documentation and tools that provide a clear overview of current project status, history, risks, issues, meeting minutes, decisions and actions for project participants and key stakeholders
- Works closely with Client services to grow client relationships. Helps drive key new business pitches. Operates as a trusted advisor to key clients.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven experience delivering complex digital platforms, products and marketing communications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
- Financial acumen, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Embodies and reflects the Little Giant culture; collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial and thrives in a meritocratic culture
- Do the best work of your career
We are one of New Zealand's most influential and successful digital agencies, with strong year on yeargrowth, industry-leading clients and a multitude of awards. At Little Giant, you will do the best work ofyour career alongside the best people you will ever work with.
- Join a company that genuinely cares
Whether it’s the free food and coffee, in-house massages, extended annual and maternity leave, flexiblework hours or the numerous wellness initiatives. Our number one priority is always our people.
- Open up global opportunities
Little Giant is owned by Dentsu Aegis and is part of the Isobar network. Isobar has 85 offices globally insome of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.
- Work in an industry leading culture
We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. This is reflected in our fun and social company culture which anyone who works here will tell you is second to none.