The Delivery Lead manages key projects within a cross-functional team and is responsible for ensuring their team as a whole delivers world-class work that serves the best interests of the team, our clients and the Little Giant business.
They set projects up for success, drive team focus and lead individuals to assume collective responsibility and accountability for the work. They live in the future – adjusting for what is, planning for what could be, and mitigating risk to avoid what must not be
- Oversee the allocation of resources within your team between projects, balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Implement tracking and reporting methodologies across your team in order to identify and escalate unhealthy projects and accounts. Provide the Client Lead and Head of Delivery with regular insight into the operational efficiency of your team.
- Prepare and present effective project proposals, estimates, Statements of Work and project plans for key clients that sell the project experience and clearly convey scope, timings, assumptions and cost
- Use delivery tools and processes to facilitate task management, clear communication, visibility and collaboration
- Clearly communicate project status, project health, changes, and manage expectations with teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Develop a transparent relationship with key clients built on trust and professionalism
- Use Little GIant tools and project management processes to maintain visibility on budget, timings and scope at all times during projects and takes actions to mitigate potential project overruns
- Identify any changes to scope, timings and budget across projects and negotiates with clients to reach a successful outcome for all parties, creating Change Requests when required
- Escalates potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client Lead and Craft Leads
- Manages documentation and tools that provide a clear overview of current project status, history, risks, issues, meeting minutes, decisions and actions for project participants and key stakeholders
- Works closely with Client leads and client managers to grow client relationships. Helps drive key new business pitches. Operates as a trusted advisor to key clients.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven experience delivering complex digital platforms, products and marketing communications
- Proven experience of winning, delivering and retaining key clients
- Strong networking, pitch and presentation skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Leadership and people management skills in thought, communication and actions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
- Financial acumen, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Embodies and reflects the Little Giant culture; collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial and thrives in a meritocratic culture
- Do the best work of your career
We are one of New Zealand's most influential and successful digital agencies, with strong year on yeargrowth, industry-leading clients and a multitude of awards. At Little Giant, you will do the best work ofyour career alongside the best people you will ever work with.
- Join a company that genuinely cares
Whether it’s the free food and coffee, in-house massages, extended annual and maternity leave, flexiblework hours or the numerous wellness initiatives. Our number one priority is always our people.
- Open up global opportunities
Little Giant is owned by Dentsu Aegis and is part of the Isobar network. Isobar has 85 offices globally insome of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.
- Work in an industry leading culture
We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. This is reflected in our fun and social company culture which anyone who works here will tell you is second to none.