Senior Digital Project Manager
At Little Giant linked by Isobar, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Our customer-centric approach has made us New Zealand’s fastest-growing agency and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business including Les Mills, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, ASB and Spark, to name just a few.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
A Senior Digital Project Manager manages key projects within a cross-functional team and is responsible for ensuring their team as a whole delivers world-class work that serves the best interests of the team, our clients and the Little Giant business.
They set projects up for success, drive team focus and lead individuals to assume collective responsibility and accountability for the work. They live in the future – adjusting for what is, planning for what could be, and mitigating risk to avoid what must not be.
- Oversee the allocation of resources within your team between projects, balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Implement tracking and reporting methodologies across your team in order to identify and escalate unhealthy projects and accounts. Provide the Client Lead and Head of Delivery with regular insight into the operational efficiency of your team.
- Work with Client services to effectively scope projects key projects. Looking at what resources, tools and production requirements are required to successfully deliver each project and create clear and actionable project plans.
- Manage the delivery process internally from end to end for key projects. Allocate appropriate resource, manage that resource and run WIPs to ensure the team meets business objectives for both Little Giant and our clients.
- Assist Client Managers and Strategists to run client workshops for key projects in order to extract clear client requirements and define briefs. Assist in distilling complex client requirements into Statements Of Work for the client.
- Transform client requirements into robust architecture, scope documents and user stories for client approval, internal planning and production. Work with production staff to deliver innovative technical solutions to meet the established brief.
- Track, report and clearly communicate financial status of key projects against estimates. Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen. Clearly communicate project risks with the Client Manager and Client Lead.
- Escalates potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client Services where requried
- Oversee, QC and UAT processes so that products and assets can be launched to a world class standard.
- Assist the Client services to Implement and actively lead an effective business development strategy for your team. Where required participate in new business pitches, RFP responses and incoming leads.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven experience delivering complex digital platforms, products and marketing communications
- Proven experience of winning, delivering and retaining key clients
- Strong networking, pitch and presentation skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Leadership and people management skills in thought, communication and actions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
- Financial acumen, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Embodies and reflects the Little Giant culture; collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial and thrives in a meritocratic culture
- Do the best work of your career
We are one of New Zealand's most influential and successful digital agencies, with strong year on yeargrowth, industry-leading clients and a multitude of awards. At Little Giant, you will do the best work ofyour career alongside the best people you will ever work with.
- Join a company that genuinely cares
Whether it’s the free food and coffee, in-house massages, extended annual and maternity leave, flexiblework hours or the numerous wellness initiatives. Our number one priority is always our people.
- Open up global opportunities
Little Giant is owned by Dentsu Aegis and is part of the Isobar network. Isobar has 85 offices globally insome of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.
- Work in an industry leading culture
We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. This is reflected in our fun and social company culture which anyone who works here will tell you is second to none.