Creative / Art Director
At Little Giant linked by Isobar, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Our customer-centric approach has made us New Zealand’s fastest-growing agency and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business including Les Mills, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, ASB and Spark, to name just a few.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Art Directors own the design direction of our projects —they are hands on, but also oversee and facilitate where necessary. They have a passion for beautiful, thought-provoking, innovative design. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating, they develop original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. They are comfortable communicating conceptual ideas both verbally and visually. As a senior member of the creative craft, they are strong leaders who add insight and thought leadership across all engagements. You will be teamed up with a Copywriter and together you will work across the agency's diverse portfolio of clients.
- Craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and execution
- Collaborate on "big ideas" to turn culturally relevant insights into powerful and beautiful work
- Oversee and contribute in a hands-on capacity to the creation and production of designs solutions for our clients
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Experience as a Creative within an advertising agency
- Great storytelling and sense of humour matched with a strong strategic skill set
- Passionate, hungry and well versed in producing world-class ideas.
- An impressive collection of previous work & awards would be ideal
- Embodies and reflects the Little Giant culture; collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial and thrives in a meritocratic culture
- Get paid what you are worth.
We offer rewarding annual salary packages typically above market rates.
- Do the best work of your career
We are one of New Zealand's most influential and successful digital agencies, with strong year on year growth, industry-leading clients and a multitude of awards. At Little Giant, you will do the best work of your career alongside the best people you will ever work with.
- Join a company that genuinely cares
Whether it’s the free food and coffee, in-house massages, extended annual and maternity leave, flexible work hours or the numerous wellness initiatives. Our number one priority is always our people.
- Open up global opportunities
Little Giant is owned by Dentsu Aegis and is part of the Isobar network. Isobar has 85 offices globally in some of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.
- Work in an industry leading culture We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. This is reflected in our fun and social company culture which anyone who works here will tell you is second to none.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious office.
Our offices are located in Auckland CBD. We have a large character space with natural light, playful furnishings & state of the art workstations.