At Little Giant linked by Isobar, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Our customer-centric approach has made us New Zealand’s fastest-growing agency and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business including Les Mills, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, ASB and Spark, to name just a few.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our Junior Designers are makers and storytellers that use visual communication to solve problems. Depending on the project, they may design a brands visual identity, create deliverables for campaign communications, or design the aesthetic direction for digital assets such as websites, business applications and mobile apps. This is an opportunity to redefine the way brands visually communicate and interact with their users across a variety of mediums. We are looking for extremely passionate and driven individuals who want to produce world class work.
- Collaborate with various disciplines and levels to create transformative visuals for top-tier brands
- Manage the execution of assets, typography, logos, icons and interfaces for multiple platforms
- Take ownership of work streams and collaborate openly across disciplines
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders.
- Solve problems with innovative visual solutions
- Act in a Junior / Mac op role for large projects alongside a senior visual designer
- Some commercial experience in a graphic, digital or brand design position.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong graphic design, digital design or illustrative skills and design thinking.
- A passion for creating stunning aesthetic solutions across a wide variety of outputs, you should be an aesthetic obsessed individual who values beautifully crafted brands, products and services.
- A strong knowledge of and experience with industry tools such as the Adobe suite.
- The ability to both work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition. We’re a fast growing agency and we want a person who is going to not only help us grow, but grow with us.
- Get paid what you are worth. We offer rewarding annual salary packages typically above market rates. We want the best people and understand these people should be compensated appropriately for their performance.
- Work within a social and fun company culture. We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. The company invests heavily in staff entertainment and perks to facilitate this social culture.
- Work with a world class team. We are extremely careful about who we hire - forsaking growth for the sake of quality - this means no dead weight, everyone you’ll be working with is extremely talented at what they do and is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious office. Our offices are located in Auckland CBD. We have a large character space with natural light, playful furnishings & state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that contributes to our world class work.
- Open up global opportunities
Little Giant is owned by Dentsu Aegis and is part of the Isobar network. Isobar has 85 offices globally in some of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.