At Little Giant linked by Isobar, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Our customer-centric approach has made us New Zealand’s fastest-growing agency and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business including Les Mills, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, ASB and Spark, to name just a few.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Little Giant’s Front End developers are responsible for building, testing and debugging of clean and compliant front-end code. They’re passionate technologists who thrive on building user interfaces that people love.
- Hand-code web and mobile applications
- Design front-end applications and collaborate with designers to build interactive web experiences
- Design front-end architecture that integrates with other systems and technologies
- Clearly and effectively communicate front-end application architecture. Help translate technical solutions and development jargon into plain English for both clients and the internal team.
- Write standards compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO
- Optimize front-end application performance
- Assist with the development of workflows and processes
- Minimum 2 - 3 years commercial experience in front-end web development
- Experience with build tooling and preprocessors (LESS, SCSS, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc)
- Strong understanding of responsive & adaptive design principles, including experience with responsive frameworks
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Pride and ownership in what you create, including a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with content management systems or server side frameworks is a plus
- Get paid what you are worth.
We offer rewarding annual salary packages typically above market rates.
- Do the best work of your career
We are one of New Zealand's most influential and successful digital agencies, with strong year on year growth, industry-leading clients and a multitude of awards. At Little Giant, you will do the best work of your career alongside the best people you will ever work with.
- Join a company that genuinely cares
Whether it’s the free food and coffee, in-house massages, extended annual and maternity leave, flexible work hours or the numerous wellness initiatives. Our number one priority is always our people.
- Open up global opportunities
Little Giant is owned by Dentsu Aegis and is part of the Isobar network. Isobar has 85 offices globally in some of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.
- Work in an industry leading culture We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. This is reflected in our fun and social company culture which anyone who works here will tell you is second to none.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious office. Our offices are located in Auckland CBD. We have a large character space with natural light, playful furnishings & state of the art workstations.