At Little Giant linked by Isobar, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies.
Our customer-centric approach has made us New Zealand’s fastest-growing agency (45 people and counting) and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business including Les Mills, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, ASB and Spark, to name just a few.
As part of the global Isobar network, Little Giant has access to the best modern marketing IP, capabilities and processes in the world, opening up opportunities to do truly world-changing work. Make the move to an innovative company with an industry leading culture that truly values its people. It'll be a move enriched with learning, achievement, opportunity and good times.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We need a strategist to help us take our client’s business problems by the scruff of the neck and solve them through creative customer-led solutions. Ideally you'll have some experience in the marketing or creative industries, but most important is that you'll be able to intelligently think through problems and bring an interesting perspective to the team. This would suit someone looking for a step into strategy, but you'll need to be open to learning and passionate about progressing your strategic capability.
You’ll be working across a wide range of consultant-style engagements. This includes leading the development of marketing, communications, brand, digital and social strategies as well as preparing inspiring creative briefs for our award-winning creative team. If you’re only interested in working within a single specialism, this probably isn’t for you. We need someone willing to get their hands dirty and wear a multitude of different hats across the breadth of briefs we receive.
We’re looking for someone with ambition who's keen to learn, has great intuition and can mix a can-do attitude with a pragmatic ability to challenge others and back their own ideas. Come in and prove yourself, and we’ll help you get where you want to go.
There’ll be a load of different elements to the role and no two days will be the same. Generally speaking you can expect to be doing some of the following though:
- Undertake customer research to define key emotional and functional needs that provide illuminating insights as foundations for the project.
- Help design strategic approaches to projects, owning the outputs which could include research synthesis, creative brief, channel plan, value proposition and audience segmentation analysis. Present these outputs in an articulate and engaging manner for client approval, internal planning purposes and production references.
- Help support the setup and running of client workshops for brand, marketing and creative projects in order to extract client requirements, define performance objectives and write the brief.
- Work across all assigned engagements during production to provide appropriate strategic thinking and feedback where required. This includes working alongside various production team members (producers, designers and developers) to help them design output to meet and exceed the brief.
- Provide support to the Chief Strategy Officer through new business pitches and internal initiatives.
- At least a year in marketing, strategy, creative or similar role
- Ability to think strategically and confidently present ideas
- Self motivated and collaborative
- A willingness to learn and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition. We’re a fast growing agency and we want a person who is going to not only help us grow, but grow with us.
- A good human being
- Get paid what you are worth. We offer rewarding annual salary packages typically above market rates.
- Gain international experience. As part of the Isobar Network we have 85 offices globally in some of the world's leading cities. Working for Little Giant means international opportunities and progression.
- Put yourself in a position for long term career progression. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At Little Giant, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Work within a social and fun company culture. We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office.
- Work with a world class team. We are extremely careful about who we hire - forsaking growth for the sake of quality - this means everyone you’ll be working with is extremely talented at what they do and is committed to delivering exceptional work.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious office. Our offices are located in Auckland CBD. We have a large character space with natural light, playful furnishings & state of the art workstations.